The California Institute for Behavioral Health Solutions and Advocates for Human Potential, Inc. released a second request for applications for funding projects under the California Youth Opioid Response Project (YOR California). This is an opportunity to expand access to prevention, medication-assisted treatment and other treatment, and recovery services for youth (ages 12-24) with opioid use disorders and their families. Applications are due on January 15. Learn more on the California Institute for Behavioral Health Solutions web site.
- Funding opportunity: Opioid Use and Stimulant Use Prevention and Recovery Services in the LGBTQ2S+ Community
- The Mendocino Voice shares MCAVHN Care and Prevention Network’s story
- Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act – Telehealth Expansion Project funding opportunity
- Northern California and Central Valley Recovery Housing funding opportunity
- Stimulant Use Prevention and Treatment in Communities of Color funding opportunity