The California Institute for Behavioral Health Solutions and Advocates for Human Potential, Inc. released a second request for applications for funding projects under the California Youth Opioid Response Project (YOR California). This is an opportunity to expand access to prevention, medication-assisted treatment and other treatment, and recovery services for youth (ages 12-24) with opioid use disorders and their families. Applications are due on January 15. Learn more on the California Institute for Behavioral Health Solutions web site.
- Stimulant Use Prevention and Treatment in Communities of Color funding opportunity
- SAMHSA COVID-19 Response funding opportunity for organizations in Los Angeles County and Riverside County
- Funding opportunities for Tribal and Urban Indian health programs
- Funding opportunity: Tribal and Urban Indian Medications for Addiction Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder and Psychoactive Stimulant Use Disorder Learning Community
- Funding opportunity: Tribal and Urban Indian Community-Defined Best Practices