The Center at Sierra Health Foundation in partnership with the California Department of Health Care Services announced two funding opportunities: Tribal and Urban Indian Community-Defined Best Practices and Tribal and Urban Indian Medications for Addiction Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder and Psychoactive Stimulant Use Disorder Learning Community. The application due date for both funding opportunities is extended to Monday, April 19 at 11:59 p.m. Please contact us if you would like to receive the application materials for these previous funding opportunities.
- Funding opportunity: Opioid Use and Stimulant Use Prevention and Recovery Services in the 2S/LGBTQ+ Community
- The Mendocino Voice shares MCAVHN Care and Prevention Network’s story
- Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act – Telehealth Expansion Project funding opportunity
- Northern California and Central Valley Recovery Housing funding opportunity
- Stimulant Use Prevention and Treatment in Communities of Color funding opportunity