The Center at Sierra Health Foundation, in partnership with the California Department of Health Care Services, will award $2.5 million from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA) to provide direct treatment and recovery support services for individuals with substance use disorders and/or mental health disorders impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, including support for health care providers. Applications were due by April 8 at 5 p.m. Please contact us if you would like to receive the application materials for this previous funding opportunity.
- The Mendocino Voice shares MCAVHN Care and Prevention Network’s story
- Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act – Telehealth Expansion Project funding opportunity
- Northern California and Central Valley Recovery Housing funding opportunity
- Stimulant Use Prevention and Treatment in Communities of Color funding opportunity
- SAMHSA COVID-19 Response funding opportunity for organizations in Los Angeles County and Riverside County