The California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) is using available federal grant funding for the Recovery Housing Expansion Program in California’s northern counties and the Central Valley. Applications are due by June 9 at 1 p.m. The Center at Sierra Health Foundation will assist DHCS with the administration of these funds through the Medication Assisted Treatment Access Points Project. Please contact us if you would like to receive the application materials for this previous funding opportunity.
- Funding opportunity: Opioid Use and Stimulant Use Prevention and Recovery Services in the LGBTQ2S+ Community
- The Mendocino Voice shares MCAVHN Care and Prevention Network’s story
- Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act – Telehealth Expansion Project funding opportunity
- Northern California and Central Valley Recovery Housing funding opportunity
- Stimulant Use Prevention and Treatment in Communities of Color funding opportunity