MAT Access Points Project funded partner Hmong Youth and Parents United (HYPU) in Sacramento produced a powerful documentary titled Recovering a Generation, which looks at the Hmong community’s history with opium and the impact it has had. View the documentary on HYPU’s Stimulant Use Prevention Program webpage.
- Funding opportunity: Opioid and Stimulant Use Disorder Prevention and Education in Communities of Color
- Funding opportunity: Opioid Use and Stimulant Use Education and Outreach in 2S/LGBTQ+ Communities
- Funding opportunities: Increasing MAT Services within DHCS-licensed SUD Facilities
- Funding opportunities: Tribal and Urban Indian substance use prevention, treatment and recovery
- Funding opportunity: Low-Barrier Opioid Treatment at Syringe Service Programs