We are excited to launch this new edition of the web site for MAT Access Projects partners. This site is your go-to resource for program information, materials, toolkits and technical assistance, as well as funding opportunities related to the program. The information and materials are available to the public, so please spread the word throughout your networks. Send us any feedback at email@example.com.
- The Mendocino Voice shares MCAVHN Care and Prevention Network’s story
- Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act – Telehealth Expansion Project funding opportunity
- Northern California and Central Valley Recovery Housing funding opportunity
- Stimulant Use Prevention and Treatment in Communities of Color funding opportunity
- SAMHSA COVID-19 Response funding opportunity for organizations in Los Angeles County and Riverside County