We are excited to launch this new edition of the web site for MAT Access Projects partners. This site is your go-to resource for program information, materials, toolkits and technical assistance, as well as funding opportunities related to the program. The information and materials are available to the public, so please spread the word throughout your networks. Send us any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Funding opportunity: Opioid and Stimulant Use Disorder Prevention and Education in Communities of Color
- Funding opportunity: Opioid Use and Stimulant Use Education and Outreach in 2S/LGBTQ+ Communities
- Funding opportunities: Increasing MAT Services within DHCS-licensed SUD Facilities
- Funding opportunities: Tribal and Urban Indian substance use prevention, treatment and recovery
- Funding opportunity: Low-Barrier Opioid Treatment at Syringe Service Programs