We are excited to launch this new edition of the web site for MAT Access Projects partners. This site is your go-to resource for program information, materials, toolkits and technical assistance, as well as funding opportunities related to the program. The information and materials are available to the public, so please spread the word throughout your networks. Send us any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Funding opportunities for Tribal and Urban Indian health programs
- Funding opportunity: Tribal and Urban Indian Medications for Addiction Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder and Psychoactive Stimulant Use Disorder Learning Community
- Funding opportunity: Tribal and Urban Indian Community-Defined Best Practices
- Funding opportunity: California Youth Opioid Response Project (YOR California)
- Funding opportunity: Low-Barrier Opioid Treatment at Syringe Services Programs