We are excited to launch this new edition of the web site for MAT Access Projects partners. This site is your go-to resource for program information, materials, toolkits and technical assistance, as well as funding opportunities related to the program. The information and materials are available to the public, so please spread the word throughout your networks. Send us any feedback at email@example.com.
- Northern California and Central Valley Recovery Housing funding opportunity
- Stimulant Use Prevention and Treatment in Communities of Color funding opportunity
- SAMHSA COVID-19 Response funding opportunity for organizations in Los Angeles County and Riverside County
- Funding opportunities for Tribal and Urban Indian health programs
- Funding opportunity: Tribal and Urban Indian Medications for Addiction Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder and Psychoactive Stimulant Use Disorder Learning Community