The Center at Sierra Health Foundation is pleased to announce in partnership with the California Department of Health Care Services a funding opportunity to support syringe services programs to implement projects offering low-barrier access to treatment of opioid use disorder, as well as related supportive services such as case management and peer support. Please contact us if you would like to receive the application materials for this previous funding opportunity.
- Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act – Telehealth Expansion Project funding opportunity
- Northern California and Central Valley Recovery Housing funding opportunity
- Stimulant Use Prevention and Treatment in Communities of Color funding opportunity
- SAMHSA COVID-19 Response funding opportunity for organizations in Los Angeles County and Riverside County
- Funding opportunities for Tribal and Urban Indian health programs