The Center at Sierra Health Foundation is pleased to announce in partnership with the California Department of Health Care Services a funding opportunity to support the planning or implementation of community-defined best practices into substance use disorder services for Tribal and Urban Indian communities throughout the state. The application due date is extended to Monday, April 19 at 11:59 p.m. Please contact us if you would like to receive the application materials for this previous funding opportunity.
- The Mendocino Voice shares MCAVHN Care and Prevention Network’s story
- Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act – Telehealth Expansion Project funding opportunity
- Northern California and Central Valley Recovery Housing funding opportunity
- Stimulant Use Prevention and Treatment in Communities of Color funding opportunity
- SAMHSA COVID-19 Response funding opportunity for organizations in Los Angeles County and Riverside County