The California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) is using available federal grant funding to improve community access to stimulant use disorder prevention and treatment in communities of color throughout California. There are two individual funding opportunities: 1. Stimulant Use Prevention and 2. Stimulant Use Treatment. Applications are due by May 14 at 1 p.m. The Center at Sierra Health Foundation will assist DHCS with the administration of these funds through the Medication Assisted Treatment Access Points Project. Please contact us if you would like to receive the application materials for this previous funding opportunity.
- The Mendocino Voice shares MCAVHN Care and Prevention Network’s story
- Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act – Telehealth Expansion Project funding opportunity
- Northern California and Central Valley Recovery Housing funding opportunity
- Stimulant Use Prevention and Treatment in Communities of Color funding opportunity
- SAMHSA COVID-19 Response funding opportunity for organizations in Los Angeles County and Riverside County