The California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) is using available federal grant funding for a Telehealth Expansion project throughout California. Funding is available for eligible organizations to develop, enhance and/or expand their facility’s telehealth infrastructure. Applications are due by August 1 at 11:59 p.m. Please contact us if you would like to receive the application materials for this previous funding opportunity.
- Funding opportunity: Opioid Use and Stimulant Use Prevention and Recovery Services in the LGBTQ2S+ Community
- The Mendocino Voice shares MCAVHN Care and Prevention Network’s story
- Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act – Telehealth Expansion Project funding opportunity
- Northern California and Central Valley Recovery Housing funding opportunity
- Stimulant Use Prevention and Treatment in Communities of Color funding opportunity