Staff and volunteers at MCAVHN Care and Prevention Network are committed to meeting their clients where they’re at, with direct outreach in their community and offering a spectrum of low-barrier harm reduction services including syringe exchange, medication-assisted treatment, counseling, training and many other services. Read this MAT Access Points Project partner’s inspiring story in The Mendocino Voice.
- Funding opportunity: Opioid and Stimulant Use Disorder Prevention and Education in Communities of Color
- Funding opportunity: Opioid Use and Stimulant Use Education and Outreach in 2S/LGBTQ+ Communities
- Funding opportunities: Increasing MAT Services within DHCS-licensed SUD Facilities
- Funding opportunities: Tribal and Urban Indian substance use prevention, treatment and recovery
- Funding opportunity: Low-Barrier Opioid Treatment at Syringe Service Programs