Staff and volunteers at MCAVHN Care and Prevention Network are committed to meeting their clients where they’re at, with direct outreach in their community and offering a spectrum of low-barrier harm reduction services including syringe exchange, medication-assisted treatment, counseling, training and many other services. Read this MAT Access Points Project partner’s inspiring story in The Mendocino Voice.
- Funding opportunity: Opioid Use and Stimulant Use Prevention and Recovery Services in the 2S/LGBTQ+ Community
- The Mendocino Voice shares MCAVHN Care and Prevention Network’s story
- Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act – Telehealth Expansion Project funding opportunity
- Northern California and Central Valley Recovery Housing funding opportunity
- Stimulant Use Prevention and Treatment in Communities of Color funding opportunity